Most of the people don’t know how to make popcorn in Microwave. Popcorn is instant food to make. People usually eat popcorn while watching movies or with friends. Eating popcorn is enjoyable thing. Therefore below we will tell you about how to make popcorn on microwave.
how to make popcorn in a microwave
- Put corn, oil and salt in an oven bag or bowl and mix.
- If it is to be made in an oven bag, the bag is knotted and a few holes are made with a needle.
- Your corn is ready in the oven bag in 3 minutes at the highest setting of your microwave oven.
- Hence if you are using a porcelain bowl, you can cover it with a microwave lid or a porcelain plate and explode it in about 5 minutes.
Dieters can pop their corn without using any oil or salt. Therefore You can change the amount of oil and salt according to your taste. Enjoy your meal.
Microwave popcorn tips
- If you are going to pop the corn in the bag, you should not forget to make medium-sized holes in your bag after putting the corn in the bag
- Therefore You should be careful that the container you will use for popping the corn is heat resistant. If it is not heat resistant, it is inevitable that it will break.
- While if you are going to pop the corn in the bag, you can occasionally check if your bag is stuck in the microwave. If it gets stuck, your corns may burn because it will stay in one spot.
- You can optionally pop the corn without oil.
How many calories in popcorn?
- A medium-sized large bowl of popcorn is equivalent to approximately 369 calories.
- A medium-sized serving of fat-free popcorn is equivalent to approximately 131 calories.
Find out How to make Omelette Fluffy