Many of us would like to learn how to do Yoga Steps 2022, but either we do not have enough time to attend private lessons or we do not have the basic skills that would allow us to perform the movements in an ideal manner, precisely the activities that require high agility and flexibility.
That is why anyone who wants to practice yoga, must first master the basic movements for beginners, which they can perform at home.
Here we show some basic exercises in the world of yoga, which only need 10 minutes of your time:
1. Bend Dog Pose / Azu Mocha Svanasana Pose
This pose helps strengthen the shoulders, arms, and legs, lengthens the spine, and helps relieve pain in the upper, middle, and lower back, as well as reverses the flow of blood in the body, which benefits the circulatory and lymphatic systems and combats the effect of gravity on the body.
- Starting on all fours, stick your toes and raise your buttocks high against the ceiling, pressing your fingers and thumbs, then extend your heels back toward the yoga mat without touching it.
- Relax the head with the neck extended, so that the head is between the arms and facing the knees, and the back is flat.
- Continue in this position for at least 5 to 10 deep breaths.
2. Mountain Pose / Tadasana Pose
- Stand in front of the rug with the big toes touching and parallel to the outer edges of the feet. Our weight should be evenly distributed, with the four corners of our feet feeling evenly pushed onto the floor.
- Relax the arms and hands at the sides and palms facing outward in an open motion.
- Keeping the neck elongated, the back of the skull is raised – as if a balloon is hanging – and the chin is level with the floor.
- Raise your hands high in the air while taking a deep breath, while pressing on your feet. You can also move your hands into a prayer position in front of your chest, or rest them at your sides.
- Hold this position for three deep breaths.
3. Crescent position
This position helps to extend the hip after a long period of sitting, as it works to extend the flexors of the thigh in the front of the upper thigh and pelvis, as well as strengthens the legs and back muscles, in addition to extending the arms high increases the strength of the shoulder area.
- Start in a bent dog position, then extend your right foot a step forward between your hands.
- Bend your front knee and keep your back leg straight and your heels off the ground. make your front leg in a bending position so that your thigh is parallel to the floor. Have the hips point forward.
- Extend your arms toward the ceiling on either side of your head and take a deep breath, so that your palms are facing each other.
Also, read about how to save Electricity Click Here